2013-06-15

A kneel for Miss Vila

Like many subs in Second Life it's very common for me to kneel when I'm in my Mistress' presence. If we're stood still for more than a minute or so, and if the location is such that it's appropriate (it's not something we'd ever do in a "vanilla" setting), I will kneel behind, next to or before her.

I've always used the kneel in my collar to do this. I have a handful of gestures set up, each of which is triggered by a command that then talks to my collar. This way I have full control over how and when I kneel. Partly so that there's none of that "bobbing up and down while walking then stopping" that you often see but mostly because I feel that kneeling and standing, by hand, each time, shows that I'm reacting to and concentrating on my Mistress.

The animations I use have generally either been the standard "tower" or "bracelets". Neither quite fit me and for quite a while I've being meaning to make my own. While talking with Miss Vila about this the other day she said that, actually, there's a particular kneel she'd much prefer. That was all the prompting I needed.

Last night I fired up qavimator and got to work:


and, today, Miss Vila briefly unlocked my collar so I could add the result. She seems very pleased with my work.



This will, from now on, be how I kneel for and around my Mistress. I love that I made it for her, that it perfectly fits me, and that it's unique to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment