2013-06-15

I built a set!

As I've mentioned here before, generally, I don't do big builds. When it comes to buildings and the like I normally leave that to Miss Vila -- she's the one who's handy with throwing around the big prims. But today's Raven Park dance sort of deserved a set.

We've had sets for Raven Park dances before, of course. There was the wonderful and generous donation by Drow Science that served as the set for our Steampunk dance and then, for the last dance, there was the very interactive set build by Miss Eve. SL and RL has been busy for most people this week so we didn't have a set for today's dance.

Until, that is, I cracked and had a go a little earlier. I tried to make something that, while not a replica, at least invokes a feel of Tyrell's office:


It's far from perfect, but given that this isn't generally the sort of build I do, and given it's really just supposed to be an atmospheric space where people can hang out and dance, I'm pleased with how it's turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment