2013-07-14

Back on my knees

Anyone following this blog will have noticed that it's been a good couple of months since I spent any real time in any sort of restraint, and even longer since I've had any serious restrictions. It would be easy to think, of course, that this is because I'm simply well-behaved, a model submissive, and not in need of that sort of control any more.

However, Miss Vila does keep reminding me now and again that rather than this being the case it's really down to the fact that her RL is pretty busy. Last night that reminder was more than just words.

Recent Raven Park dances have tended to be in a custom-made skybox, built for the theme of the week. Because of this I generally place a TP pad at the Raven Park landing point, with a sign, to help people find the venue (I use a CasperTech transporter pad). When the dance is over I always make a point of deleting the pad on the ground.

After last night's dance Miss and I headed home and it was only when we got home that I realised that I'd left the pad on the ground out. Given that I was still leashed, and given that I couldn't cam over to it and delete it thanks to the anti-cam component of my Sub-Focus, I asked Miss Vila if she'd mind walking us back over to the landing point so I could delete it.

She dragged me onto the balcony of the house and then cuffed my hands behind my back, forced me on my knees and cuffed my hands to my ankles, forcing me to shuffle about on my knees. After that she unleashed me and had me shuffle all the way back to the landing point to clean up.


I'm now locked and left like this, as a reminder that I should pay more attention to my duties. Thanks to the cuffs I'm denied fly and sittp. Because my movement is now controlled by my Sub-Allowance the sittp restriction becomes more of a big deal because I can't chair-hop around the place, and so my movement allowance gets used up quicker.

Possibly the worst part is that I can't use the kneel I made just for my Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment