2013-07-08

Keeping up with blogs and stuff

After the death of Google Reader was announced I started to have a look around for alternatives. In doing so I decided that it was high time I had a cleanup of which blogs and feeds I was following (many had long since gone silent) and to look out for good sources of SL news (not to mention SL kink news and RL kink stuff that's relevant to my interests).

I finally settled on The Old Reader. So far it's been working out well. While there's no direct mobile device support (as in, they don't have an app) I believe they have an API that some mobile reader apps can work against. It's a bit of a moot point for me anyway because I'm only interested in checking blogs in my development machine's browser.

Having got comfy with it I finally cracked today and even started to sort all the feeds!


Ahh. Nice and tidy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment