2013-08-22

New car

Despite the issues and hassles that can surround them (especially region crossings, which seem to be horrific these days) I have a bit of a thing for Second Life vehicles. I don't use them much, the main reasons for that being a) when I'm in-world I'm normally either working on some build or I'm busy with Miss Vila and b) these days I'm permalocked in Sub-Allowance and driving a vehicle on the ground comes off the walk allowance (on purpose). But, if I see a vehicle I really like, and it's affordable, I just have to grab it.

A couple of days back I saw this. I had to have it.

And now I have it. :)


Not only does it suit Raven Park rather nicely, the main reason I had to have it should be obvious to anyone who's a fan of the show:


There's a couple of quibbles with it. The handling is a bit too twitchy (which might be on purpose -- I guess I'm spoiled by having built my own vehicles and making them work "just so") and the sound seems more like it was intended for a motorcycle than a car of some description. But, like I say, they're quibbles. It's still fun to blat around in and it looks lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment