2014-02-28

Week on my knees

After spending a good few hours locked up in the hogsack the other day it was good to be free to move around again. There's little doubt that those heavily-restricted moments make me really appreciate the times I can come and go as I please.

Yesterday and today saw quite a few TPs being used to deal with Z&A and Raven Park business. Today though I got caught out. We needed to make a few changes at one of our mall locations and, just as Zardia and I were about to head out, I noticed I only had 2 TPs left on my allowance. Not to worry, pop over to the mall, do the thing we needed to do and come back. By then I'd have none left but when Miss Vila logged in I'd be able to get a top-up (at the usual cost, of course).

And then, after dealing with the mall location, Z realised that it was a good idea to check another one for the same issue. She headed over, checked, and sure enough I'd need to follow to help come fix it. That meant my last TP would be used to get there and then the only way of getting home would be to hit the Sub-Allowance "emergency TP home" button. Which would land me in my cell.

So, after Z relogged....


You can imagine how much sympathy I didn't get. Of course, Mistress was most put out that I was stuck in my cell with around 50 minutes to go...


...so she waited, and waited, and waited...


...all the while reminding me how inconvenient it was to have found me in this state.


I did suggest that all she had to do was reach up for the keys, but she was having none of that...


What didn't help matters is that I was in need of a top-up for both TPs and walk allowance. And that meant being able to touch the book on her desk. But the cell was denying far-touch so I couldn't even cam down and touch it. Eventually, after deciding she'd waited far too long, she pulled out the Z&A Misfortune Cookies and loaded them up with the new list and offered them to me through the bars.



The result of which is this:


I'm gagged (with no outgoing-IMs) for 2 hours and locked on my knees for.... 6 days! While I do, thankfully, have the ability to touch objects and can TP about, etc, I can't sit-tp and can't fly. Shuffling around slowly on my knees is the only way (unless I TP, which uses my TP allowance).

This is going to be a very interesting 6 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment