2014-03-18

Day 12

Today Mistress and I got together to go over a couple of things. The first was to go over some outfit options for an event this weekend (not finished -- this'll likely carry on until Friday, you know how it is) and the second was to test a build I'm working on that'll end up going into the Raven Park Abbey.

Oh, and there was the small matter of the new DE release that I just had to treat her to!

And then, eventually, it was time for me to be unlocked from my chastity belt and to be permitted clothing for the first time in 12 days.


It actually feels rather odd to be in the position of being able to choose to wear clothing if I wish to. I think this might be the longest I've gone in this state so having the "freedom" to choose what to wear again feels... wrong. Even Mistress sounded a little disappointed. Obviously, if she'd decided not to unlock me that'd have been that but, really, I guess restrictions only really have an impact when they're not a constant and forever.

Of course, the Lab appeared to think it was wrong that I get dressed too; a little while after saying goodnight to Mistress I logged back in to find that my clothing wasn't downloading and that I was a cloud. The irony here is that I'd logged out completely naked, having decided that I wouldn't get dressed until later on. The reason was, of course, unscheduled inventory maintenance.

The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

Eventually I did manage to relog such that I had control over my outfits again...


...so I'm all good for the product photoshoot later today. Assuming that the grid doesn't decide to throw another funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment