2014-04-20

Bondage bunny

Yesterday's Raven Park dance theme was "Twisted Easter" so Miss Vila and I decided that we'd do our own takes on bunnies. Mistress was very her, of course:


and it was decided that I'd go fairly minimal, with a "bondage bunny" theme.


We did think about using one of the Z&A Bunny Hoods but Mistress decided she wanted to see some of my face so, instead, I picked up a fairly evil-looking bunny mask and tweaked it a little (got to love a merchant who provides items with modify permission). We also used the Z&A Arm Writing to make it look like Mistress had used her lipstick to write "bondage bunny" onto my arms.


With the addition of the Z&A Nipple Rings (using them for the leash, and with the daisy leash chosen, of course) I was all set. Oh, yeah, and round the back there's the RLV-lockable bunny tail that comes with the Z&A Bunny Hoods.

At the dance itself we had a few toys and props rezzed out. Night Wish Toys provided an Easter edition of their anti-grav cage and I put out a copy of our Chocolate Cell as well as a prototype "chocolate vac bed" that still sits around in my inventory doing nothing much. When it came time to head home after the dance Mistress decided that I should go to bed in the chocolate cell:



Now, because Z&A cells are multi-victim cells the timer on them counts down no matter how many people are inside -- even if the last person who was inside logs off. But, if trap mode is set, once the timer has run down and someone logs back in the door will close and the timer will start again. The main effect being that, for a single victim, once locked inside, if you need to log off you might as well do it sooner rather than later and serve your time when you next log in.

Which I chose to do.

This morning I logged in expecting to spend about an hour locked in the cell before I could clean up. However, I logged in to find that the door didn't close on me!


She'd forgotten to turn on "trap mode" so that the door would close on me.

Doubtless this'll somehow be my fault. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment