2014-06-03

From bad to worse

As I've mentioned a few times recently my allowance payment backlog is pretty large -- mostly down to the time last spent as a pony. This week, however, Mistress appears to have been keen on ploughing through it and getting it as short as possible -- yesterday's visit to the Freedom (Micro)Continent involving three payments at once.

Today was no exception.

After working on getting some new products into the shop (they'll be "officially" released tomorrow -- keep an eye on the Z&A blog, or just drop in and see them now in the main store) we headed off to do a little shopping of our own. Mistress had seen a really cute beach changing tent that'd go really well on the bit of beach we now have on the sim.


Once that was purchased and in place Mistress announced that I'd be spending 2 hours in my bane suit so I should hop into the tent and try it out by getting changed into the suit. Which I did.


Before heading off I asked Mistress if she'd mind topping up my walk allowance. While I still had a fair bit left (about 17km) I can walk off quite a lot when dropped somewhere in my bane suit so I figured it was better to be safe than sorry. Mistress was, of course, more than happy to oblige. This earned me a payment of being locked for 2 hours in the Z&A Punishment Log.

That got a groan from Miss Vila and a laugh from me as it's not exactly the harshest of payments. I then noticed that I was down to my last 5 teleports and, while that was more than enough to get home from banishment, I'd also be TPing about a bit tomorrow when doing product releases so I thought I'd top up on that too.

I was to regret that.

That got me the "subby wildcard" payment. This one means that I get to pick the form of punishment that makes up that payment (as long as Mistress approves) but I then have to pick 3 more punishments! Those 3 extra picks got me:

  • Be left leashed to a public leash post on a sim of your Domme’s choice for 1 hour.
  • Be denied teleport, confined to a sim of your Domme’s choice, for 5 hours.
  • Wear an isolation helmet for 3 hours.
So what had started out as an exercise in knocking another item off the list ended up with adding 5 more items. And, of course, during banishment I'll be using up a good chunk of that walk allowance so I'll be looking a topping that up again soon.

I really can't see me being caught up ever again.

Anyway, I'm now locked in the bane suit for 2 hours and am stranded somewhere on the grid. I suspect I'm on Zindra again, although I don't know for sure.


Expect another little photo-essay at some time soon as I document what I find on my walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment