2015-04-18

Kinky dancing

As predicted back at the end of February, this blog's a fair bit quieter than it has been the past year or so. It's not that things are quiet, far from it. In the background I'm pretty busy in my Second Life, working on the usual releases while also building a mini-range I've being meaning to sort for some time. This mini-range will be held back until June when Z&A is taking part in an adult fair.

Meanwhile though I do try and ensure I get out of the workshop once or twice a week. Yesterday was one such event. Miss Eve was DJing a kink-themed dance over at VT. For me themes around Femdom and kink are Miss Eve's best sets so there was no way I was missing out on that!

As always I took a whole load of photos while there, which can be found over on imgur.


No comments:

Post a Comment