2015-05-16

World Goth Fair

It's that time of year again. One of the few events/fairs that I really look forward to. Less because there'll be stuff to buy (while there is lots of stuff to buy, most of it isn't really bloke-oriented) and more because I just love looking around the shops, at what people have made, and at the build itself.

And the build itself is always wonderful to look at.


As it is, I even managed to find a couple of male items that had promising demos so I'll be sure to pop back and pick up the actual items.


Mostly though I just enjoyed the build.





Given that I popped along after yesterday's VT dance it was pretty late when I got there (late local time, that is) and I stayed up far later than I intended, managing to walk around the whole fair (I think).


There's no question that it warrants at least one more long visit just to be sure I've taken it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment