2015-11-14

After the dance...

After getting back from yesterday's dance Mistress and I got chatting before logging out and, in doing so, as part of that, I got to toying with different outfit elements, based off what I'd being wearing for the dance. Knowing what she likes to see on me I played with a look or two that she might appreciate; even if it was the sort of thing I wouldn't normally chose to wear.

It was around that time, when she expressed delight at one particular look, that I realised she was getting very handy with the SubHUD. I forget the exact words, but she made it clear that I wasn't getting changed again until she permitted it, and she was enforcing that by denying me the ability to change clothing or attachments.

So this is me, until she decides otherwise.


Hopefully Mistress will let me get changed in time for tonight's dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment