2016-05-08

VT "Blooming Lovely" dance

Last Friday saw VT's dance venue turn into a huge greenhouse and Miss Eve DJing with a theme of "Blooming Lovely" -- the idea being that there was no heavy outfit theme but that it would be nice if flowers featured somewhere. And they did feature for Mistress and I.

Sadly, however, I found myself struggling to get the dance location, and the people there, to properly rez -- textures kept unloading and reloading all the time to the point that it was almost impossible to get photos. I did manage to get a handful though.



Thankfully though Mistress was managing a lot better than I was and she managed to get lots of wonderful photos. Here's what she got of us (used here with her very kind permission):









Miss Eve also used Mistress' photos over on the VT blog too.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I can't believe you used *that* one! <3

    ReplyDelete