2011-08-26

A quick fly around ZEXPO 2011

I'm just having a quick fly around ZEXPO 2011 (as part of Z&A I'm one of the exhibitors there) and already I'm finding some fun things. For example, as a kid, many times, I got to climb on the lions, but I never got the chance to do this:


And how neat is the DLF build? A scale model of their Femdom!


It's a building I know well from the first Femdom Hunt, having got stuck there for a while (in the best possible way).

I guess Elephant football makes a bit of a change from subbie football (although I guess you could combine the two):


I also see that the Femdom Community in SL is represented here:


and that they have some sort of naughty chair thing going on:

I wonder who could have built the chair. ;-)

And, of course, Shackles is represented at ZEXPO because Miss Vila and I built a version of The Femdom Cafe:

As I say, this was just a quick fly around. I've not even scratched the surface of the place. Hopefully I'll get some time next week to come and explore some more with Miss Vila. I'd recommend you pop over and have a good look around. And don't leave it too late, there's only 10 days to explore...

No comments:

Post a Comment