2013-04-10

Floating away...

Despite the fact that it doesn't always work out well (region crossings being what they are in SL) I've always had a bit of a thing for flying in Second Life. There are some really fun vehicles out there. My taste has tended to lean towards helicopters and the like (you can have fun with them without needing multiple regions to get the best out of them). So when a friend alerted me to the fact that all the vehicles on the famous Terra Aeronautics store were just L$11 now I had to grab a load.

My firm favorite right now is the balloon. Especially given you can repaint it:


I think I can even get away with floating around Raven Park in this.

I also grabbed an airship that's very Raven Park. When I get a little bit of time, and when it's quiet down on the ground, I'll try and take some pictures. I did rez it out on the workshop's vehicle build/test platform and it's huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment