2013-05-17

Wound up

As you might recall, just over a week ago, Miss Vila locked me in a gas mask. One of the more (*looks around to ensure his Mistress isn't watching*) annoying aspects if it was the sound. It made a breathing sound. Miss Vila seems to have a thing about this, locking things on me that have a simple repetitive sound. It's always there. No matter if I'm working in-world, or my viewer is in the background while I work in something else, the sound is there...

So I was a little relieved when she turned up today and made moves to remove the mask:


After she did, we had a little chat about what I should wear for tomorrow night's Raven Park dance. This alone should have set an alarm bell or two ringing given that, normally, it's her outfit we spend significant time working on.

A little bit of shopping (and a fair bit of frustration with a couple of specific RLV-based products -- perhaps a subject for another blog entry) later and all was revealed:


That's right. As of now I'm her mechanical boy doll. And it's not just a change of skin and a metal had. Oh, no, there's some longer-term RLV involved too:


It's a fully-working RLV-enabled doll key. The sort that winds down and leaves you stranded when you do. Also the sort that others can turn to wind you up again. For now, until the dance at least, I've been left with the right to rewind myself. But I get the impression that this won't be the case by the end of the weekend.

And remember what I said about being glad about not having to listen to the gas mask? This key ticks. It ticks, and ticks, and ticks, and....

And it also has a renamer. Miss has turned it on. She knows me so well...


PS: No prizes for guessing what one of Miss Vila's favourite songs is:

No comments:

Post a Comment