2013-06-16

Must have been a good party...

Last night's dance at Raven Park (photos to follow on the Z&A blog) was all kinds of fun. And, because smoking was a large part of Miss Vila's costume, she insisted on a quick bath before we both headed off to RL. Being the good submissive that I am, who was I to refuse? ;)


I'll happily admit that, by this point, I was a little tipsy (Raven Park dances happen fairly late in my night, and I had a bottle of wine to hand...). It took me a good fives minutes to remember how the menus worked on the bath so I could even run it. Much to Miss Vila's annoyance amusement.

Things are a slight blur after that, but I know it must have been a good end to the night 'cos I woke up naked in a cell. ;-D


As a slight aside, the new kneel is working out really well for me:


Submission can be so rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment