2013-06-14

The Rose Theatre

While discussing some aspects of building, via IM, with Miss Eve a couple of nights ago, she happened to mention the name of a place that wasn't known to me. At that point she suggested I ensure I was well dressed enough that I wouldn't scare the "vanilla" types and that I might like to accept a TP offer. She took me over to The Rose Theatre. After a brief wander around I resolved to bring Miss Vila to see it as I knew she'd love it. Quite how either of us had never explored it and brought the other there before I don't know.

So, today, we took an hour or so out to have a proper explore (as it turns out an hour or so isn't enough -- we'll have to go back and explore some more). Here's a few photos:

Given that it was a "vanilla" location, I was allowed on the furniture.
Admiring the shiny floor. One day I'll come up with an excuse to try this effect for myself.
Admiring the carpet rods. No, honestly, we were.
One of those very rare times...
...where I get to sit down for dinner...
...with my Mistress. Well, I say with...
My Mistress has a thing for balconies.
I think I can see why.
Some of the lighting effects are amazing.
Time was getting short, but we managed a quick dance.
One reason we had to finish up early, was, before our respective RL deadlines took over, I wanted to take Miss Vila to the furniture shop in the building so I could buy her a gift. I'd seen it when I was there a couple of days ago and I just had to get it for her. Her very own drawing board, in just the right sorts of textures, and with a clothing design texture for it too. It looks good in our home:


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Miss.

      Has to be said, it's hard to take bad ones given the venue. ;)

      Delete