2013-08-06

Doing my best under difficult circumstances

It's that time of year again, the buildup to The Femdom Hunt. What started as a fun one-off idea that we had to get out of our systems has become an annual event -- one that we get asked about frequently. Right now we're at the very start of the process; right now we're sending out invitations and handling the applications.

Part of that process involves paying a visit to locations that are new to the hunt. Partly we do this because, of course, we want to be sure that a location is a good match for the hunt. As well as that we like to drop in and see a location because it's often somewhere we don't know and it's fun to see new locations, discover new shops, etc.

Today Miss Vila and I spent an hour slowly wandering around a number of new applications. Upon finishing we headed home and Miss decided we should sit outside and review how things are going, while she had a coffee:


Given my situation at the time I think I did a rather good job of laying the table. ;)

Of course, I still managed to get into trouble. Apparently it's not acceptable to leave a crease in the tablecloth!


And, apparently, protesting that you've done pretty well considering gets you nowhere!


Things didn't get any better when I begged to be released from the cuffs and gag for the evening so I could photograph a new product for Z&A.

And the hunt's not even got busy yet. This could be a long couple or so months...

No comments:

Post a Comment