2013-09-30

Here we go again...

And, once again, it's that time of year. The time of year when a) organisation of The Femdom Hunt really starts to pick up and b) I start to fuss and bother about a build I've been working on for the hunt.

Yup, that's right, I'm in testing mode again. I won't go into too much detail because hunt gifts are supposed to be a surprise but, right now, I'm heavily testing the build, even like this:


And, like last year and the year before, I'm both nervous and excited about getting it into other people's hands. I've been working on it, on and off, since late June; it's also something I've been meaning to work on for a lot longer (it's another one of those builds that I'd promised to make for Miss Vila a long time ago and that I've finally got round to -- funnily enough the main gifts for the last two Femdom Hunts have also fallen into that category). I think some people will get it. I hope plenty of people will both get it and like it. I hope they like it and benefit from it in the way Miss Vila and I am.

Right, enough waffle from me. Back to being the test subject...

No comments:

Post a Comment