2013-09-10

I, Buildbot

I think it's fair to say that, so far this year, I've been fairly prolific when it comes to building. Since getting into using Mesh Studio and since writing the new scripts for Z&A's core products I've been pretty addicted to trying new ideas for builds or "rebooting" some of our original builds as newer designs. Accordingly I've spent a lot of time in the Z&A workshop -- possibly more than I have in previous years.

Meanwhile, over the past few months, my time spent in heavy bondage has been fairly curtailed due to various reasons. Partly down to the above but mostly because of RL commitments on Miss Vila's part. As any dominant will know, when you lock someone up pretty tight, there's a great responsibility that goes with that and, accordingly, a demand on your time and availability. So it's fair to say I've had it pretty easy the past few months -- especially when compared to late on last year and the early part of this year.

Yesterday was Miss Vila's rez day (yes, it is the day after mine). Unsurprisingly I had a couple of gifts I wanted to give her so we met in-world so I could deliver them to her. First up I showed her a new build I'd worked on earlier in the evening (which I'd intended to release by the end of the week -- along with a couple of other products lined up for release) and then we headed home so I could give her her gifts. I'm happy to say she was delighted with them. She then told me that she had a gift for me too.

A delivery came into my inventory and I was told to take everything off and wear it all. Which, of course, I did. At which point I found myself looking like this:


That wasn't the end of it though. A few tweaks to the outfit later (it cast light, so we turned that off, and we also removed the glow, increased the shine and changed the colour) and I was dragged up to the workshop where a leash post was rezzed out, locked so I couldn't edit it and I was leashed to it. Miss then set the leash to be fairly long and proceeded to announce that, until further notice, I was to be kept in the workshop. I'm allowed to build and I can wander around most of the workshop but that's it. I've also been renamed (for local chat and emoting purposes -- although chat is currently denied) as "Vila's Builder Bot".


This is actually harder than it might first appear. For one thing I'm not in my usual shape, which is my guide for building and making animations. For another I now can't photograph the new build I wanted to put out at the end of the week (anyone who knows Z&A's products will know that I always act as the model in the vendor boards). I mentioned this second point and was informed that it can wait until next week.

As usual, Miss Vila's gift to me, is what I want, what I crave and what I enjoy but delivered in such a way as to be frustrating for me and amusing for her.


For anyone wondering what the restraint actually is, it's the HybridZ G-ORT M-BOT Doll. On the whole it's very well thought out and very nicely done. We especially appreciated the fact that it was fully mod. The only minor complaint we both had about it was the proportion of the head vs the body. Unlike in the image on the marketplace it seems very small in proportion to the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment