2013-11-21

And now there's a queue

As mentioned a couple of days ago today I needed to ask Miss Vila for a bit of a top-up for my walk allowance. I also thought it a good idea to ask for a top-up for fly too (which had fallen to just 48m left). No sooner had I asked than she marched me into the living room/office, perched on the edge of her desk and told me to touch the punishment picker in payment.

Again, much to her annoyance (and my amusement), it wasn't so terrible:
Antony Fairport, here is your punishment: Be blindfolded for 1 hour and also gagged for 2 hours.
That was going to be a little bit awkward for me as I had a product release to finish off, but an hour's delay wasn't going to hurt.

Miss Vila then reminded me that I'd asked for two different things to be topped up. I hadn't quite expected this, having got used to the idea that there's a punishment for a top-up session. No, apparently, there has to be one in payment for each thing topped up. So I slapped the book again:
Antony Fairport, here is your punishment: Remain naked for 2 days and pick another 2 punishments.
Now I wasn't laughing quite so much. An extra two punishments in payment for a top-up I'd already picked a punishment for!

So, in no time whatsoever, this happened:


But not before I slapped the book twice more, getting:
Antony Fairport, here is your punishment: Wear the outfit of your dom(me)s choice for 3 days.
Antony Fairport, here is your punishment: Wear an isolation helmet for 2 hours.
Mistress decided that they'll have to go into a queue and I'll have to serve them next week (apparently being naked isn't an outfit of her choice).

So, before I could finally get the new product out, I had to spend the next hour like this:


which meant stumbling around with this view on my screen:


That's a view of Miss Vila's garden, in case you're wondering.

As of the time of writing I'm out of the blindfold and the gag, but I'm denied any clothing (and, of course, denied the ability to wear any via RLV). Given that we won't see each other this weekend the 2 days of nakedness will obviously stretch until at least Monday, at which point I guess I'll either have to do the two hours in some sort of isolation hood or I'll find out exactly which outfit I'll be wearing for 3 days after that (I think that's the one I'm most worried about -- far too much scope for unknowns there).

So, yes, this paying for allowance with random punishments business is starting to get really interesting, to the point that there's now a queue of them to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment