2014-01-07

Badly in debt (and a gift)

For a couple of different reasons, during the holiday period, it wasn't really possible for Miss Vila to apply any punishments I'd picked up as payment for allowances. Of course, that didn't stop her from having me use the Punishment Picker. It was decided that I'd keep a record of them and I'd work them off in the new year.

Today is the day that this starts.


During the holidays I managed to get this little list as a backlog....

  • Be caged for 96 minutes.
  • Be caged for 41 minutes.
  • Wear the outfit of your dom(me)'s choice for 3 days.
  • Wear the outfit of your dom(me)'s choice for 2 days.
  • Be left leashed naked to a public leash post for 59 minutes.
  • Be locked in a public cage for 29 minutes.
  • Remain naked for 2 days.
  • Be locked in a public cage for 32 minutes.
  • Be left leashed to a public leash post for 47 minutes.
  • Have seeing of names removed for 2 hours.
  • Be staked out naked for 39 minutes.
Before anything was done about that list though Mistress took me out shopping. Apparently she'd found just the thing as her collaring anniversary gift to me. As it was there were two different gifts. Both of which, it turns out, she'd also picked as the "outfit of your Domme's choice" outfits.

So, after the shopping trip and the trying on of her gifts, here's me, in what I'm wearing for the next three days (which is locked on, and clothing denied, via my SubHUD), spending almost 3.5 hours of in-world time in a public cell (with the timer hidden):


Still, at least I get to appreciate The Abbey a little more...


Oh, and, of course, I'm denied edit, so there's no fiddling with scripts and the like while I'm in here...

No comments:

Post a Comment