2014-06-13

Three years on

Today this blog turns three years old.


It's been a pretty busy year since the last anniversary post. The project to build new mesh products with the new Z&A device engine is ongoing, and I'm now in the final phases of replacing some of our very early builds, so finally retiring any remnant of the original builds.

In the last year I've also written a brand new restraint system for Z&A, the launch of which happened in February and which we're using to release the odd restraint product here and there. I've also replaced all of our original restraints and most of our HUD-based gadgets with this too.

One of the biggest things for me in the past year was the creation of the Z&A Sub HUD. This is something that was written from the ground up to satisfy Miss Vila's desires for a RLV control HUD, and also to satisfy my desire to write my most comprehensive RLV-based product yet. I think it's safe to say that it's the body of code I'm most proud of. It formed our main sub's gift for The Femdom Hunt IV and we got a lot of positive feedback about it.

The biggest change on the blog in the past year has been that, in part, it's become a diary of my exploits with the allowance/payment system Mistress put in place. This doesn't look like it'll stop any time soon so it should carry on playing a large part in the content of this blog.


I hope the next 12 months are as busy and fascinating as the last. I'm already working on a new project that'll take a while to mature and which should start a whole new round of building in the near future. It should be a a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment