2014-07-03

Back on level 4

After the training reset that happened to my boots (on purpose, of course) back in April this year it's been a bit of a slow climb back up the levels. Partly this is because I'm not perma-pony but mostly it's because I'm not working hard on training them. Mistress is more than happy to let me take my time training them, because of course she's more than happy to see me constantly falling over.

A little earlier today I finally made it to level 4.


I'm not sure how long or how much effort it will take to complete level 4 (I guess I should RTFM, but where's the fun in that?) but it is kind of a relief knowing that I will be able to walk a bit further before falling over. It will also mean that my daily walk from the stable to the workshop and back again will be a little quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment