2014-09-26

Quiet week

This week has been a bit of a quiet week as far as this blog has been concerned. While I've been pretty busy in-world, working on a new product that should turn up in a couple of weeks, and also working on a pretty big release for next week (all being well, if everything goes according to plan), I've had it "easy" when it comes to the allowance system.

The main reason for this is that Mistress hasn't been in a position to be in-world much. While I've been able to get top-ups there's not really been any time for her to collect on any of the payments. And thanks to this week the payment list is growing!


While in-world together, for a very brief moment, earlier today, she did remind me that the list will need some serious work and that this should start again next week. I think that this might be the biggest backlog I've had yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment