2015-10-04

A day of bondage. And shoes

Today has been a day of bondage, mostly. Okay, there was other stuff too, all Z&A (and Femdom Hunt) business, but with lots of bondage involved as well. It started with being locked in ballet boots and a corset, from yesterday's dance.


To start with, I needed to make up all the hunt objects for The Femdom Hunt. This meant working on 71 different objects, twice over, doing different things to them. Mistress helpfully had me rez a leash post in the TFH office and leashed me to it -- no timer.


She then alternated between going about her own business and coming back and checking up on me, and also being my second pair of eyes to check that everything I'd done was correct.


Once everything was done she released me and let me get about other business. I think I was leashed in the TFH office for a good 3 or 4 hours of in-world time. It was the perfect way to work, feeling secure and focused.

The next job, after dealing with RL things, was to sort rent for the region. The region that Z&A and Raven Park are in is rented from RGF. The tier boxes for the region have been on the region for a rather long time -- rezzed in the sky next to a little platform I built. As normal I headed up there and.... no tier boxes.

They'd gone.

Just... not there.

Given that RGF had long given up on support via an in-world group I headed to their website at http://www.rgfestates.com/. It wasn't there either! At this point I started to panic.

Quite a bit.

If the news was as bad as I thought it might be this could mean having to move Z&A, and Raven Park, and the people who have homes on Raven Park, at short notice, while also organising the hunt!

Then I remembered something: RGF used HippoRent and Hippo was closing down. That had to be it! So I looked up where RGF's home sim was, headed over there and had a chat with a member of staff. In the space of about 20 minutes I got it all sorted, found that it was the Hippo issue, and learnt about their new tier system.

All done.

But I was still shaken by the while thing. Very shaken.

So Mistress did the one thing that's guaranteed to calm me down...


...lock me up in some pretty heavy bondage. Or, in this case, lock me in the Raven Park POD prison for an hour.

Thank you Mistress. Thank you so much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment